The fluid flow in the globe valves is not straight. Thus the resistance against the fluid flow is high, which leads to a noticeable decrease in flow pressure in a manner that these valves are called pressure breakers.
The globe valves have advantages includes:
- Suitability for flow stop
- Suitability for tuning of slow flow
- It is produced in two types of Angle and Tee that has their unique capabilities
- The mechanism of the disc and stem is Swivel type
The globe valve disadvantages include:
- High rate of flow pressure reduction (in comparison with gate valve)
- Requires high force
- Flow tunning occurs at the bottom, and flow stop occurs on top
The globe valves are used to control the fluid flow in pipelines. This valve consists of a moving disc and stationary ring connected to the body capable of controlling the fluid flow. Gostaresh Shirsazi Tehran Sufa Co. manufactures gate valves in classes 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, and 2500 in sizes of 2″ to 24″, relying on its technical and engineering knowledge. At first, these valves are 3D designed, and then the mechanical analysis is performed to evaluate the valve’s performance in working temperature and pressure. This process aims to optimize the valve design according to customer requirements.
At last, the prototype is produced using the 3D printer in order to achieve the maximum dimension precision. The globe valves produced in this company are according to API, BS, ISO, ASME. In addition to that, at all production steps, comprehensive product inspections are done with high precision by certified quality control inspectors.